Medical Transportation Services
Count on us for compassionate and safe medical transportation services. Priority Patient Transport provides the following essential services:
- Basic Transport — No advanced interventions required.
- ALS Transport — Transport may include IV infusion maintenance. Typically no cardiac monitor is needed.
- ACLS Transport — Cardiac monitoring required. Initiation and maintenance of medication infusions.
- Specialty Care Transport — Critical patients requiring advanced life support interventions that may include ventilator support, multiple medications and infusions and generally require additional staff.
- Bariatric Ambulance Transport — For patients requiring bariatric level services, we have extra equipment and our crews have the training needed to assure safety and comfort during transport.
- Wheelchair Transport — Services are generally limited to the Staunton / Augusta County area currently. We have a limited number of accessible vans and drivers. It is advised to call well in advance of any appointment to schedule these services.
We will bill all major insurance companies and are a participating provider with Medicare, Medicaid and the majority of private insurance companies in the region. We also work with patients and family members who will have to pay out of pocket for transport services and attempt to make the payment arrangements as simple as possible.
Contact us today to make arrangements for the specific patient transport you require. We proudly service clients in the entire Shenandoah Valley, Charlottesville, VA region and across the Commonwealth of Virginia!